our unique approach
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training
Equipping our officers with world-class use of force and defensive tactics
- Break-falls/Technical Lifts/Bridges/Hip Escapes/Mount Escapes
- Stand up from Guard/Sweep from Guard
- Closed-Distance Defense (Strikes, Headlocks, Double-Legs, etc.)
- Safe Clinches/Takedowns
- Ground Control
- Guard Breaks/Guard Passing
- Joint Locks/Submissions From Guard
- Side-mount Control/Joint-Locks/Submissions
- Advancing to Mount Position/Back Control
- Weapons Retention
your whole self is your best self
Physical, Mental and Social Health
Being your best not only requires moving regularly and fueling your body with the right nutrients, but maintaining emotional balance while building healthy relationships with others.
A 360 degree approach
It ALL Matters
Based on decades of professional education, research, clinical experience and sustained results, LEO-360 was specifically designed with the fundamental understanding that your physical, social and mental health are deeply intertwined and dependent on one another.
a coordinated team
To help Restore, Perform, Fuel, Balance and Lead
Addressing one or two facets without the rest is just a fraction of the solution. We believe addressing your whole self leads to greater results in each area and the sum as a whole. Those areas and professionals are:
- Restore - Licensed Physical Therapist
- Perform - Certified Personal Trainer
- Fuel - Certified Nutrition Coach
- Balance - Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Connect - Leadership Coach
The Hybrid model: best of both worlds
Online and/or In-Person
Our lives are complex with schedules that don't always align with a brick and mortar location. Utilizing both online coaching, classes and resources with in-person connection and services opens the door for more options, productivity and greater results.
Meet Your Personal Team
Head Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor
Professor Nick "Turtle" Manela
Professor Nick "Turtle" Manela is a Mixed Martial Artist, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and the chief Instructor at Gracie Barra Princeton under Professor Ricardo Almeida. Since the age of 4, Professor turtle has been training in various martial arts and self-defense systems including BJJ, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Tang Soo Do and others.
Program Director & Coach
Michael Leonardi has spent the last 15 years serving multiple coaching and administrative roles within the health, fitness and wellness community.
Michael co-founded and spent over a decade building a multi-location physical therapy and performance brand called Activcore while also spearheading the North American distribution of a clinical tool and education program called Redcord.
During this time, Michael earned multiple certifications in fitness, including his personal trainer certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and spent years coaching clients and traveling the country training other instructors in Redcord's curriculum.
Michael's latest venture as a franchisee and certified instructor under the Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brand has allowed him to continue working with clients and students in various areas, including fitness, brazilian jiu jitsu, leadership and accountability
Certified Strength & Nutrition coach
Joe has spent the last 10+ years working with thousands of clients ranging from retirees, strength athletes, active duty military, as well as professional UFC fighters. Joe joined the Me360 Team as a way to give back and help others cut down on the amount of time they would otherwise spend to get the results they've always dreamed of. Joe takes a hands on, scientific based approach to training and nutrition.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- Precision Nutrition Level 2
- Lockhart & Leith Level 2 Weight Cut Specialist
- Functional Movement Systems Level 2
- USAW Advanced Sport Performance Coach
- CrossFit Strongman
Licensed Physical Therapist & Strength Coach
Dr. Adrienne Jensen, DPT
Adrienne Jensen is a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
Besides athletics, Adrienne has a special interest in orthopedics and breast cancer rehabilitation. She holds a Bachelors degree in Health and Exercise Science from The College of New Jersey, as well as a Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Arcadia University, ranked among the top 10 PT schools in the country. She also has advanced post-graduate training in breast cancer rehab through the Physiological Oncology Rehabilitation Institute (PORI).
- PT (Physical Therapist)
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- Certified Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Therapist from PORi
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Certified
- FMS (Functional Movement Systems) Certified
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Kelly Corbitt, LCSWKelly Corbitt is a psychotherapist and a yoga/meditation teacher. Kelly earned her M.S.W. from New York University's School of Social Work. She holds a B.A. in Psychology and Theatre Arts from Muhlenberg College and is a registered instructor through Yoga Alliance. She has worked in a variety of settings including residential facilities, schools, in-home therapy settings and currently private practice.Deeper clinical work helps clients address struggles with depression, anxiety, trauma processing and life transitions and stressors. Kelly finds that a collaborative and supportive relationship with a therapist can assist clients in their path toward mutually agreed upon goals.Credentials:
- MSW (Masters of Social Work)
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- New Jersey Certified School Social Worker
- E-RYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher)
- RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)