Hello to all! As I mentioned last week, Governor Murphy has allowed martial arts schools to reopen their facilities and resume classes under new guidelines. As I have said before... our first priority will always be safety for everyone. We also recognize that everyone has a different level of risk tolerance. As such, we now have a new model that groups our activities and services into 3 distinct categories:
1) No-Risk (all remote services... including new fitness, health and wellness services for the whole family. More on that piece next week)
2) Low-Risk (in-person, non-contact classes with your dedicated training zone 6+ feet away from anyone else. This will include our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as our new Fitness and Wellness classes)
3) Moderate-Risk (in-person, limited-contact training with registered family member, buddy, or quaran-team) In this model, you will ONLY be able to train with your registered partner(s)
OUR ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE WILL REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME... WE WILL NOT BE REMOVING ANY CLASSES!
HOW WE PROGRESS THROUGH PHASES
This phase, (PHASE 1) which starts Thursday, July 9th, will begin with the addition of a 7pm in-person Adult GB1 class (moderate risk) at both schools. We will assess how well these classes run for the next two full weeks. From there, PHASE 2 will be the introduction of our in-person, non-contact Adult GB1 class. If all goes well there, then PHASE 3 will be KIDS classes starting no earlier than the week of July 20th. (this is when youth sports are allowed to resume in the state) PHASE 4 will be Fitness and Wellness classes as Fitness classes are not yet allowed by the state and we have no timetable.
THIS IS ALL SUBJECT TO HOW WELL WE STICK TO THE PROTOCOLS AS WELL AS WHATEVER THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY MANDATES. This was also based on demand.
New Registration process
FOR ALL GB KIDS, NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY, skip to step 2 and 3 below... please FILL OUT COVID WAIVER form and book your spot in class
In order to take a limited-contact class in person again, you must do the following:
1) Register with us and let us know if you want to use the buddy system, want to use a family member, or want to be added to a Quaran-Team.
for GB Princeton Students click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvj2F0cO3cv8l1mBvMFFYQEscscK2rHxQe7FFTxvAziyj10g/viewform?usp=sf_link
You will be notified pretty quickly as to who is in your quaran-team so you can coordinate which classes you go to. Their cell phone will be provided
3) Schedule which class you would like to attend: (only one person from each tandem should register for a space. We will start with opening up 6 spaces (12 total people on the mats) please keep it to 2 classes per week until we get an idea of supply and demand. If allowed, we will increase the number of spaces. We will also look to add back our Saturday morning classes soon. IF YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHO IS YOUR PARTNER YET, DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A SPACE PLEASE.
PLEASE REMEMBER WE NOW HAVE OVER 100 LIVE AND INTERACTIVE ONLINE CLASSES TO ATTEND, AS WELL AS ONLINE COACHING AND CUSTOM FITNESS/NUTRITION/MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM DESIGN... THIS IS ALL PART OF YOUR MEMBERSHIPS. MORE ON THESE SERVICES NEXT WEEK.
ONE LAST THING, I APOLOGIZE, BUT OUR WED 4PM SEL CLASS IS CANCELED UNTIL JULY 22.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!