Hello to all! I hope everyone is having a great week! I'll get right to it!
1) Tonight (Thursday 2/13) at 7:30pm, Professor Ricardo Almeida will be teaching a No-Gi class at GB Princeton (150 Lawrenceville Pennington Road) There are no other adult evening classes that night. It's a MUST attend if you are able to make it!
2) I'm excited to announce we've started a Kids Wrestling Club! We are launching a kids practice on Fridays from 5pm to 6pm at GB Princeton. This is for ages 6 to 13. Ages 14+ start at 6pm and goes to about 6:45. Open Mat will still start at 6:30pm. Additionally, we will be running 1-week long Wrestling Summer Camps for different age groups. All this info is now on our new webpage www.gbprinceton.com/gb-wrestling
The class is free for all current students. If you know of anyone non-members that are interested, please feel free to share the page!
3) I'm equally excited to announce the return of our Leadership and Sports Day Camp! We will run the camp for 4 weeks at GB Princeton and 2 Weeks at GB North Princeton. Dates, Details and a Refundable Registration are below for each location. You can attend any combination of weeks. Please feel free to reach out to me with questions. Early Bird price is $249 per week including a refundable deposit of $100.
4) Monday 2/17 at 7:30pm, Professor Dante Rivera will be teaching class at GB Princeton (150 Lawrenceville Pennington Road). Professor Dante is a black belt under Professor Ricardo and retired MMA fighter.
5) Tuesday 2/18 from 7pm to 9pm, the Activcore Physical Therapy team will be in Princeton meeting with anyone who wants a private musculoskeletal evaluation. They will then be at North Princeton on Wednesday 2/19 from 6pm to 8pm. Each school will have a sign-up sheet at the front desk.
6) Coach John Wilpert will be fighting (MMA) in Atlantic City on Saturday February 22nd. He has tickets to purchase for anyone that wants to attend, you can either ask the front desk at North Princeton or email email@example.com for more details. A group of students will be traveling down to cheer him on!
7) Our next member event will be at Riverhorse Brewing Company. I will follow-up shortly with a date and time.