Hello to all! We have a lot of updates, so I will get right to it!
1) Tomorrow 1/29 at GB North Princeton from 6:30 to 7:30pm, coach Joe Villegas will have office hours. Coach Joe is our Nutrition and Exercise Coach. Here is there to answer any questions you may have, write you a nutrition plan and/or and exercise program. He's a GREAT resource, so feel free to use him! Additionally, we will be working with Activcore Physical Therapy and Performance moving forward. They will be providing monthly office hours where they will perform injury screens and provide exercise, tips, referrals and other information to manage any chronic or acute musculoskeletal conditions.
2) We are running our Summer Camps this year again! For Princeton, it will run 4 weeks (you can sign up for all 4 week or any combination of weeks) It will be the week of July 20th, July 27th, August 3rd and August 10th. Hours will be from 9am to about 3:30pm. GB North Princeton will run it's camp for 2 weeks, August 3rd and August 10th. Each week is $249. I will have a link to register shortly.
3) We have been getting more and more opportunities for after-school enrichment programs, which requires more staff. We also have some needs for help at the academies, both for assistant instructors as well as program directors. If you are interested in becoming a part-time assistant instructor or program director, please contact me at email@example.com. Additionally we will need some camp counselors over the summer, so we are looking to our students first and foremost.
4) GB North Princeton will be adding an advanced kids class on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting next Tuesday February 4th. The kids classes will be the following: 4:30 - Little Champions 1 (3-6 years old) /
5pm - Basic Class Little Champions 2 and Junior Basic (7-15) / 6pm - Advanced Class Little Champions 2 and Juniors (7-15) A Junior grey belt is required to attend advanced class.
5) Coach Mike and Professor Turtle talk about our 2nd core value, Development in the video above.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!