Hello to all! Here are this weeks news and events!
1) We will have a 10 day Social Media Check In Contest Starting Monday 3/9/2020 and we are SUPER excited! We have lots of great prizes for the winners! Each day we will post the check-in on our FB and IG pages so keep an eye out!!
WHO CAN PLAY: Any current member on Facebook or Instagram
-You must check in daily on your personal page (Facebook or Instagram)
-You must include whatever task we have chosen for the day
-You must tag Coach Wojtek and GB North Princeton or Coach Turtle and GB Princeton
(Any posts that do not meet the 3 requirements will not qualify to win)
DAILY PRIZES (Chosen at random):
GB T shirt
GB Gift Card
1 Private Lesson
1 Free Month at Max Challenge (specific locations only)
Any member who checks in every day for 10 days, following all of the rules, will be entered in to win the GRAND PRIZE!!
What is the GRAND PRIZE you ask?? One FREE month of membership AND One FREE month for a friend or family member to pay it forward (cannot be a current member)!
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS:
We will pick a daily winner by the following day at 12pm and post the name of the winner in our members only Facebook group and/or Instagram, what their prize is and what the task is for the next day.
2) I know we've heard and seen various bits of information regarding COVID-19. We wanted to let our members know what we are doing on a daily basis to help keep everyone healthy!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- WE'VE GOT SOME NOSE PICKERS IN THE SCHOOL :) SO WE'LL BE SURE TO KEEP AN EXTRA EYE OUT!
- Stay home when you are sick.
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND DO NOT COME TO CLASS OR BRING YOUR CHILD TO CLASS IF YOU/THEY ARE SICK OR SHOWING SIGNS. IF YOU SHOW UP TO THE SCHOOL AND ARE COUGHING/SNEEZING PERSISTENTLY, YOU WILL KINDLY BE ASKED TO GO HOME THAT DAY.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- IF YOU ARE ON THE MAT AND THE SUDDEN URGE TO COUGH OR SNEEZE HITS YOU, DO NOT COUGH/SNEEZE INTO YOUR HAND OR EVEN THE CROOK OF YOUR ELBOW. (WE TOUCH YOUR GI) TRY TO PULL YOUR RASH GUARD OR SHIRT OVER YOUR MOUTH (LIKE A MASK) AND COUGH/SNEEZE INTO THE INSIDE OF YOUR SHIRT AND THEN IMMEDIATELY GO WASH YOUR HANDS. IF IT'S PERSISTENT, WE ASK THAT YOU CONSIDER EXCUSING YOURSELF FROM CLASS.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- WE WILL BE INCREASING OUR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING OF OUR SURFACES DAILY TO TWICE PER DAY
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- WE ARE ASKING THAT EVERYONE WASH THEIR HANDS PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR CLASS. WE ALSO ASK THAT THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN COMING IN IS EITHER WASH YOUR HANDS OR USE THE HAND SANITIZER. WE WILL BE INSTALLING ADDITIONAL STATIONS
1) We are excited to announce an AMAZING giveaway challenge!