HELLO TO ALL!! I hope you are doing as well as possible! we have some very important updates so please read!
QUICK AND EASY OVERVIEW (Read further below for details):
- GB Anniversary Celebration and Belt Promotion (Kids and Adults) Sat November 7th at Yeger Park @ 1pm (Both Schools) WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHETHER YOUR ACCOUNT IS FROZEN OR NOT!
- New Executive Order now allows full contact for all indoor activities (Kids and Adults)
- Adult Pods will be re-organized starting 11/1 (please fill out form below if you want to participate)
- Kids Pods will be introduced starting 11/1 (please fill out form below if you want to participate)
- New PAID IN FULL discount packages available. Get up to 3 months a new Gi FREE
- Cold and Flu season approaching, we must be EXTRA diligent if experiencing ANY symptoms
- Adult Noon classes start at GB Princeton Tue & Thursdays starting 11/3
- Don't Forget about all our new Fitness and Wellness services!
1) GB ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION AND BELT PROMOTION: We will be celebrating our 3 year (GB Princeton) and 2 year (GB North Princeton) anniversaries and handing out a bunch of promotions!! This will take place on Saturday, November 7th @ 1pm at Village Park in Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 (use 21 Yeger Drive Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 as a destination point in your GPS. The entrance to the park is on Yeger drive although it does not have an exact address.)
You will be getting emails from us about your (or your child's) promotion (stripe or belt) For all our remote kids, we will be giving them their stripes at this event so please attend if you can! If you absolutely cannot, we will make arrangements to come to your home at a later point in time.
2) NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER - On October 12th, Governor Murphy issued a new executive order that allows all indoor contact sports to resume. This means our adult programs and kid programs can resume full contact classes. We must still keep to 25% capacity of space.
That being said, we are going to continue with our "pod" system for adults, but with a few changes to allow for further variety of training partners, while still mitigating risk as much as possible. We will now be breaking each school into 3 larger training categories. They are:
Level 1) No Risk: You continue to train remotely from home by yourself or with a household member
Level 2) Low Risk: . You want to continue to be in a your existing pod where you can communicate and coordinate with your teammates regularly. Or you can form a new pod with new "low-risk" members. You will also have the option to join existing low-risk pods.
Level 3) Moderate Risk: You are participating in competitions, work in high traffic, indoor settings and/or are indifferent to who you train with. If you want to join this group, you do not have to quarantine.
To register yourself into one of these 3 levels and to be able to continue to train, please fill out this form by November 1st. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYXs2Z2Fn2bZ5zoWMgqLuNazexDEboTF0RoidKbA16E1xCQw/viewform?usp=sf_link
THIS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY. FOR KIDS, PLEASE READ RIGHT BELOW.
Now that we are allowed to resume full contact, we will be setting up a pod/buddy system for our GB Kids program. If your child is currently attending in-person classes or you are getting ready to come back, please fill out this form. They DO NOT have to go into a pod... You will still have the option to have them train solo, with a grappling dummy or with a family member as well. Please fill out this form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeikhWuc_XsDSM_uFVsGo1uzzntmaNH7CL4pStygLtuWZfCZw/viewform?usp=sf_link
5) NEW PAID IN FULL PACKAGES:
We have gotten a few questions from students on how they can further support the school during these turbulent times... whether they are currently active or not. As a result, we have created PAID IN FULL packages that allow you to pre-purchase up to 13 months worth of membership at a discount. This can be used at a later time as well. Here are the 2 current available packages, This will only be available for purchase until 12/1/2020:
8 Months for $1176 (Average cost per month: $147)
13 Months for $1764 (Average cost per month: $136) or substitute 1 month for a Gi and Rash Guard)
If you want to take advantage of this promotion, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) COLD AND FLU SEASON
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... because of EVERYTHING we are going through (as if I need to elaborate)... if you and/or your child (or anyone in your household) are experiencing ANY symptoms (coughing, sneezing, headache, soar throat vomiting, diarrhea, fever, chills, lethargy, congestion etc.) DO NOT COME TO THE SCHOOL. Period, end of story, THANK YOU! If you are on the fence, then please stay home.
8) FITNESS AND WELLNESS SERVICES:
Just another reminder about all of our Health Coaching, Fitness and Wellness classes. If you're struggling, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME! Or if you you have any question... just text me 646-229-2182. We have a lot of amazing practitioners at our fingertips now... you're part of our family.
If you made it this far... 2 points and a high five... thanks!
- Coach Mike!