Hello to all! I hope you are doing as well as possible.
1) We have updated schedules for both schools and have added some extra classes to meet the needs of our students as well as to further thin-out each class. They are on our website here www.gbprinceton.com/contact-us (under the "contact us" section) as well as right below. We have added some advanced classes and noon classes for both schools. For the kids advanced class at North Princeton on Mondays... it is a GI class and requires your child to be either 10+ years old or to have a JR. Grey belt and be at least 7 years old. Adult Advanced classes require at least 3 stripes on your white belt. You will also see multiple classes held at our 6pm slot on some days, this is not an error, we are giving each class some more time to see which one is most utilized as well as it also being a virtual class. (the "Strength & Self Defense" and "Kickboxing" classes)
2) We have about 2 weeks left to take advantage of the pre-purchase options. For anyone that is frozen but is interested in supporting the school (or if you want to just take advantage of a lower rate), you can pre-purchase 3, 6 or 9 months and receive 1 to potentially 4 free months depending on which option. (this is based on our regular listed price on our website www.gbprinceton.com/contact-us )
3) Adults will be reverting back to our original pod format. We must continue to stay vigilant with our safety protocols and consideration of one another. If you have any questions, please ask one of the coaches. Our kids classes will continue to use the buddy system or household member.
4) Both Schools will be closed for the extended Thanksgiving weekend from Thursday, 11/26 to Monday 11/30. We will reopen Monday pending any potential new state mandate/restriction.
5) Subject to new State restrictions, spectators of class will have to wait in their cars or outside of the academy during class ONLY IF the total amount of people in the academy exceeds 10 persons. This is for spectators only. Participants and coaches are still subject to the 25% capacity rule.
6) Don't forget about our full suite of me360 Health Coaching Services... this is part of your membership... more news on that coming soon.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you!