I hope you are all doing as well as possible! Just as a reminder, don't forget about your free $200 gift card you can grab and give to any friend or family member that is currently not a student at the school.
ALSO, we have a few more days to take advantage of our pre-paid discounts. Those along with the gift cards can be redeemed at any point in time in 2021 so you simply use them when you are ready! To take advantage of either program, please reach out to coach Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the holiday schedule for both schools. Please pay close attention:
Both Schools will run their continued pod training schedules for Monday (12/21) Tuesday (12/22) and Wednesday (12/23). To review that schedule, take a look here: https://www.gbprinceton.com/blog/week-of-12-7-2020
Both Schools are closed Thursday through Sunday (12/24 - 12/27)
The WEek of 12/28 the scheduleS are different for both schools so please read
GB Princeton (Lawrenceville Location):
1) Adult Classes will be held Monday (12/28), Tuesday (12/29), and Wednesday (12/30) and use the same Pod Training Schedule as the past few weeks https://www.gbprinceton.com/blog/week-of-12-7-2020
2) KIDS CLASSES WILL BE 100% VIRTUAL THE WEEK OF 12/28
3) No Personal Training that week
4) The School will then be closed Thursday through Sunday (12/31 - 1/3)
GB North Princeton (Princeton Location)
1) No Classes Until Saturday (1/2). Classes will resume in person on Saturday (1/2)
2) Any student can Attend Virtual Classes Monday (12/28), Tuesday (12/29), and/or Wednesday (12/30) according to our virtual schedule https://www.gbprinceton.com/blog/week-of-12-7-2020
Keep an eye out on our FB Private Group for pop-up Adult Open Mats. You will need a pod partner to attend. If you want to arrange for a private pod mat time, please contact me. Minimum of 4 pod members required for private mat time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to text me at 646-229-2182